CODBEX E-COMMUNICATIONS POLICY
Last Revised: April 1, 2022
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS DELIVERY POLICY
This policy describes how CODBEX delivers communications to you electronically. Your agreement with the CODBEX platform payment processor describes how the CODBEX Platform payment processor delivers communications to you electronically.
CODBEX may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on the CODBEX website. The revised version will be effective at the time CODBEX posts it.
ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF COMMUNICATIONS
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that CODBEX, any Vendor, or a third-party payments processor provides in connection with your CODBEX Platform account (“Account”) and your use of the CODBEX Platform. Communications include:
- annual disclosures;
- transaction receipts or confirmations;
- Account statements and history;
- any federal and state tax statements CODBEX, any Vendor, or the CODBEX Platform third party payment processor is required to make available to you; and
- any other CODBEX Platform, Account or transaction information.
- You agree that these Communications may be provided to you through the CODBEX Platform, by posting them on the CODBEX website and/or by emailing them to you at the primary email address associated with your Account or listed in your CODBEX Platform user profile.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- a computer with an Internet connection;
- a Chrome web browser version 54.0 and above with cookies enabled;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 10.0 and above to open documents in .pdf format;
- a valid email address (your primary email address associated with your Account); and
- sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
CODBEX will notify you if there are any material changes to the hardware or software needed to receive electronic Communications from CODBEX. By giving your consent you are confirming that you have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Communications for your records. You may print or save a copy of these Communications for your records as they may not be accessible online at a later date.
HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the CODBEX website. If you fail to provide, or if you withdraw, your consent to receive Communications electronically, CODBEX reserves the right to deny your application for an Account, restrict or deactivate your Account, and/or close your Account.
After you consent to receive Communications electronically, you may withdraw your consent to receive any IRS tax form (e.g., 1099-K) electronically by contacting us as described above. You will continue to receive all your other Communications electronically, but CODBEX will send IRS tax forms it is required to provide you, if any, by U.S. Mail.
UPDATING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address up to date so that CODBEX can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if CODBEX sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, CODBEX will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add CODBEX to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications CODBEX sends to you.
You can update your primary email address or street address at any time by logging into the CODBEX Platform website, and selecting your Profile. If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to you by CODBEX are returned, CODBEX may deem your Account to be inactive, and you will not be able to conduct any activity using your Account until CODBEX receives a valid, working primary email address from you.